If you’re on this page, it means you want to know more about me.
Here are a few things you should know:
My name is Emily True.
I’m a sales engineer & marketer from Massachusetts.
All the art in the legacy posts is my own work.
Facts about me:
1. I was born in Massachusetts.
2. I am a great cook.
3. I am pretty good at table tennis.
4. I have a younger sister and two younger brothers.
5. I’ve been told that my Spotify playlists are on point.
6. I studied French and Linguistics in college.
7. I speak fluent French, and a survivor’s grip on Mandarin.
8. I prefer PC to Mac. (I think they’re both good for different reasons.)
9. I love to ski, play tennis, and run in the woods.
10. I love classic Spongebob Squarepants. (Classic = Seasons 1-3)
11. I love tending bar; whether it’s making espresso drinks or cocktails. I know all the classics, and I have some really unique ones up my sleeve.
12. My guilty pleasure music is Céline Dion & Shania Twain.
13. I have never owned a dog. I want a dog in the near future!
14. I’m extremely good at guessing what time it is at any given moment. (I’m usually right on the minute).
15. One of my favorite movies of all time is The Parent Trap.
If you want to chat, contact me using the form below!