If you’re on this page, it means you want to know more about me.
Here are a few things you should know:
My name is Emily True.
I’m a marketer from Massachusetts with a love for arts and humanities. All the art you see on this blog was done by me.
On my Twitter, I tweet from different art blogs and news sites that I think are the best. You already know I love art, so what else is going on?
Here are 15 random facts about me:
1. I was born in Massachusetts.
2. I am a great cook.
3. I am pretty good at table tennis.
4. I have a younger sister and two younger brothers.
5. I’ve been told that my Spotify playlists are on point.
6. I studied French and Linguistics in college.
7. I speak fluent French, and a survivor’s grip on Mandarin.
8. I prefer PC to Mac. (I think they’re both good for different reasons.)
9. I love to ski, play tennis, and run in the woods.
10. I love classic Spongebob Squarepants. (Classic = Seasons 1-3)
11. I love tending bar; whether it’s making espresso drinks or cocktails. I know all the classics, and I have some really unique ones up my sleeve.
12. My guilty pleasure music is Celine Dion & Shania Twain.
13. I have never owned a dog. I want an English Bulldog one day.
14. I’m extremely good at guessing what time it is at any given moment. (I’m usually right on the minute).
15. One of my favorite movies of all time is The Parent Trap.
If you just want to talk about art, contact me using the form below!